Delicious Gluten-Free Pancakes
Gluten-Free Pancakes?! Yes, please!
There’s nothing that screams “comfort food” like a yummy stack of fluffy pancakes drizzled with maple syrup!
These super easy, simple and delicious. They are perfect for plant-based menus and for those with dietary restrictions, they are gluten-free too!
The entire family will no doubt love these and appreciate the extra love and effort that went into making them!
Time: 10 – 15 minutes
Servings: 10 – 12 pancakes (depending on size)
GLUTEN-FREE VEGAN PANCAKE INGREDIENTS
- 1 cup gluten-free Organic Buckwheat Flour
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed (flax meal)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Pacific Organics Organic Maple Syrup (alternatively can use Rice Malt Syrup, Stevia or sweetener of choice )
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup plant-based milk (we suggest Oat or Soy but any would work)
- In a medium mixing bowl, sift all dry ingredients together & mix.
- In a separate bowl add wet ingredients together and mix.
- Grease/oil a large pan over medium heat.
- Slowly add wet ingredients to the dry bowl, mixing as you go until the consistency is smooth – no lumps!
- Begin to place the patter onto the pan (you can make pancakes as big or small as you like! We suggest around 1/4 of a cup of the mix per pancake!)
- Cook until they start to bubble (around 1 – 3 minutes) flip and cook the others side!
- Remove from the pan, allow a few minutes to cool.
- Top with anything you desire! We suggest fresh fruit, Vego Chocolate Hazelnut Spread, Vegan Ice Cream or St William Chocolate Pieces and of course, more maple syrup (yum!)
P.S. Snap a photo of your pancakes, share and tag us and enjoy!
Cafe Nurcha Vegan Pancakes
And for those days when you just don’t feel like cooking, Cafe Nurcha serves THE most mouth-watering vegan pancakes you will ever experience. You can find full details on our menu pages for both of our locations at Kawana and Maroochydore.