The Benefits of Matcha Green Tea
Are you feeling a slump from your morning cappuccino or flat white? Are you hitting a wall around 1pm or 2pm? It might be time to swap your morning hit of coffee for a speciality latte made with green matcha tea!
Jammed packed with antioxidants this green powder is a true superfood!
Although we’re definitely coffee lovers here at Nurcha, we think giving our bodies a break from such a strong caffeine source every now and then can be really beneficial.
While one serving of matcha has much less caffeine than coffee, it provides a less jittery, more sustained energy boost – with no crash at the end. L-Theanine also improves focus and helps you concentrate.
Here are a few reasons that might encourage you to make the switch (Matcha Source)
- One serving of matcha tea is the nutritional equivalent of 10 cups of regularly brewed green tea
- When you drink matcha you ingest the entire leaf and receive 100% of the nutrients of the leaf
- Matcha powdered green tea has 137 times more antioxidants than regularly brewed green tea.
If you’re not yet convinced, here are a few more awesome health benefits to note. Matcha…..
- Is packed with antioxidants including the powerful EGCg
- Boosts metabolism and burns calories
- Detoxifies effectively and naturally
- Calms the mind and relaxes the body
- Is rich in fibre, chlorophyll and vitamins
- Enhances mood and aids in concentration
- Provides vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium
- Prevents disease
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar
It’s definitely worth a try! Switch it up for a few days and see how you feel.
Come in store today to grab one of our delicious speciality matcha lattes! We recommend having it on almond, but whatever type of plant milk tickles your fancy will be delicious (We have soy, almond, oat, coconut & hemp).
See you in store for a cuppa soon!