Did you know Magnesium is vital to our health, yet it is often lacking in our diets?
It has also been well documented that Magnesium supplements are not sufficiently absorbed by the body when taken orally, especially for those with a sensitive stomach. Therefore, the quickest and easiest way to safely raise magnesium levels in the body is through the skin (transdermal). The skin is our body’s largest organ and plays a very important role in efficiently filtering toxins and absorbing nutrients into the body.
Derived from natural condensed seawater, our Magnesium Bath Flakes and Transdermal Magnesium Oil are a great source of trace elements and minerals boasting a huge range of benefits that (according to independent sources) include:
- relief for sore muscles and joints
- relaxing the nervous system
- maintaining higher energy levels
- headache relief – some have even reported relief from severe migraines
- providing a better sleep
- boosting the immune system
- promoting healthy cell life
- speeding the wound healing process
- improving skin conditions such as acne, psoriasis, eczema and others
- improving circulation
- safe for children and adults alike, especially those with sensitive skin
Using Magnesium Bath Salts
Simply add 1 cup to a warm bath (or ½ cup to a warm foot soak) and enjoy a relaxing soak for 20 minutes.
Alternatively, you can also add ½ cup Himalayan Salt and a few drops of your favourite essential oils – lavendar is often a favourite just before bedtime, especially for the kiddies.
Using Transdermal Magnesium Oil
Spray directly on the skin to ease muscular aches and pains or add 30ml to the bath or foot soak. Be sure to avoid eyes and sensitive areas.